TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF PHAKAMANI’S WEBSITES
- “Phakamani Impact Capital / Phakamani Learning Academy/ Phakamani Group”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “us”, refers to our group of companies, namely Phakamani Impact Capital (Proprietary Limited), Phakamani Learning Academy or Phakamani Group with registration number 2013/089491/07.
- “party”, “parties”, or “us”, refers to both you and us, or either you or us, as the context may indicate.
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same. Information on this website is for your general information only.
You must not:
- Republish material from our websites;
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from our websites;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from our websites;
- Redistribute content from our websites (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
HYPERLINKING TO OUR CONTENT
The following organisations may link to our websites without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our websites in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way misleading;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve in writing, in our sole discretion, other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- Commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are corporates;
- Educational institutions and trade associations;
- Our clients
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us and our accredited businesses; (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of the link and is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our websites as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our websites or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Phakamani’s logos or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written approval, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our websites.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
REMOVAL OF LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITES
If you find any link on our websites or any linked website objectionable for any reason or would like to provide any feedback, you may contact us using the contact details below. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. If you transmit any ideas, information or materials to us through this website, you hereby grant us unrestricted consent to process them for any purpose, which shall be processed in accordance with our Privacy Notice.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our websites and the use of our websites (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
You agree that we shall not be liable for any damage or loss of whatsoever nature resulting from your use or inability to use this website or the materials on this website.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please send us a message through our form on the Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org